MECER HYBRID 5000VA / 5000W Inverter Charger 4 000W MPPT 220V 48V DC PF1 MECER inverters carry 2 year Warranty
MECER Axpert MKS 5000VA / 5000W Hybrid Pure Sine Wave Inverter
Power factor 1, MPPT Solar charge Controller 4000W 80Amp (solar panels not included), 220V AC Input,
48V DC Battery Input – requires deep cycle batteries (batteries not included), 80Amp AC Battery Charger,
Overload and short circuit protection, Configurable AC/Solar Input Priority, 13.5Kg, Up to 9 of these unit can be connected in parallel.
*Please take note of connection: Connect RED cable to (+) on battery and the (+) on the unit, and BLACK cable to (-) on battery and the (-) on the unit. Place cable lug directly onto the battery terminal first, follow up with the washer and then the lock washer, and then the nut. Do not put a washer between the battery terminal and cable. Connect the positive cable first. Follow instructions in manual.
Axpert MKS Off-Grid Inverter
Axpert MKS is equipped with MPPT solar charge controller to maximize and regulate DC power from the solar array for charging the battery bank. Transformerless design provides reliable power conversion in compact size. Besides, it’s worry-free to start up motor-type loads such as refrigerators, motors, pumps, compressors and laser printers as well as electronic loads like TVs, Computers, power tool and battery chargers.
- Pure sine wave inverter
- Output power factor 1 (only 0.8 for 3KP/5KP Models)
- Built-in battery equalization function to extend battery life cycle
- Built-in MPPT solar charge controller
- Selectable input voltage range for home appliances and personal computers
- Selectable charging current based on applications
- Configurable AC/Solar input priority via LCD setting
- Compatible to mains voltage or generator power
- Battery equalization for optimized battery performance and lifecycle
- Parallel operation with up to 9 units only available for Axpert MKS 3KP/4KVA/5KVA*
Full Product Specifications: 90300_PDF1