Micro DC-DC UPS Lithium-ion Battery Bank (4x2200ma Li-Ion) 100~240VAC / 50~60Hz, MAX O/P PWR:30W, O/P: USB:5VDC @ 2.0A /10W, 9/12VDC @ 2A, Solar I/P:12~25VDC Upto 50W, (186x110x33) 0.43kg
The OmniPower Ratel 430P delivers clean, reliable, automatic and constant power to small DC devices during power outages or where grid power is not available.
- Keep your phone, WiFi router, security cameras, monitors and tablets powered with no interruption
- 30W DC-to-DC micro UPS with USB, DC & Power over Ethernet (P.O.E) charging options
- Selectable DC output voltages of 5V, 9V, 12V, 15V and 24V
- 4 x 2200mA Li-Ion batteries ensure the system lasts for 3 hours at 20W load
- Switchover to the device during a power outage is automatic & instantaneous
The OmniPower Ratel is a range of micro DC UPSes (uninterruptible power supplies) with a Lithium-ion battery, and solar and power over ethernet (POE) options. The Ratel provides clean, reliable backup power during power failures for items such as mobile phones, security cameras, monitors, gaming devices, digital cameras, tablets, compact MP3 players, recorders, WiFi routers and more.
Unlike a traditional power bank that solely provides backup power when needed, the Ratel Micro DC-to-DC UPS remains in-line between your device and the power source and modulates the incoming power feed to prevent damage to your sensitive electronic devices.
The battery bank is Lithium-ion and is charged via grid power or a 50W solar panel (depending on model). Available outputs are power over ethernet, USB interface and DC interface, again depending on model.
- Output power (max): 30W
- Output voltage (max): 24V
- Battery: 4 x 2200mA Li-Ion battery
- Run time at 12V: 20W for 3 hours, or 30W for 2 hours
- USB interface: Yes
- DC interface: Yes
- POE interface: Yes
- Solar input: No
- Weight: 0.5kg
- Dimensions: 18.6 × 11 × 3.3cm